Ratings for Dr. Thomas Barron

I met Dr. Barron once and he seems nice but his staff is horrible. I went in to get a retainer replacement and the person who did the job was Tammy. She didn't use a timer and instead put a sample piece of the mold on her hand to feel if the mold in the tray was done or not when she put it on the teeth. I told her that the mold feels loose so asked her if she can leave it in 30 sec longer, to which she said, I will leave it in there for the time I'm supposed to leave it in there even though she didn't even use a timer or count in her head! I told her if it doesn't come out right and if I have to come back again, it would be a complete waste of my time when all that can be avoided by her leaving the mold in for 30 seconds longer or using a timer. That dumb 61tch got it wrong. I got the retainers and they are loose. The upper one, the one I really needed, is loose and the lower one is open on the end. They are both useless to me but I ended paying for both anyway plus the office visit fee. Dr. Barron seems like a nice doctor, but his staff member Tammy is horrible at her job, doesn't now how to get the retainer made properly both due to lack of competence and her ego. Tammy needs to be retrained or supervised better.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015