Ratings for Dr. Amy M. Phillips

Dr. Amy Phillips is wonderful! I have been to many doctors and feel that she is one of the best. She takes time to talk to you and answer questions, and doesn't make you feel rushed. She has called me personally to discuss my case and answer any questions. I know people who have worked with her professionally and have only heard very positive comments. The staff is helpful and friendly as well. The wait time has always been shorter than most other clinics. I am thankful to have her as my doctor!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Though very young, Dr. Phillips has demonstrated a sincere interest and concern in those issues directly related to those older women experience. She is willing to go beyond what may be normally expected to try to find answers, preventions, cures that pertain to individual issues. I have found the kind of compassion that one normally refers to when they wistfully remember how physicians treated you in the "good ole days." I have no doubt she will be known in Little Rock as one of their top doctors and not from a financial standpoint, but because she deserves that title. - MC

flag | Submitted February 27, 2012

Dr Phillips is so personable and her nurse that I've seen is wonderful. She was able to help me during a very difficult time by being open about her personal experiences and giving me the information to make my own decisions about my treatment. I also feel like she is more involved and spends more time with her patients than other doctors I've seen, yet so far I've only had to wait a few minutes when I've gone. Absolutely no complaints, she is wonderful.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

Dr. Amy Philips is wonderful! Very personable, and really listens to you. I had a traumatic post-delivery experience caused by a rare complication. She took care of me, and made me feel at ease in a real time of panic. The wait time in the office can sometimes be longer than "normal." But, I think she is well worth that wait!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2011

Dr. Amy M. Phillips's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 2008)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Little Rock, AR