Ratings for Dr. John E. Hackman

My wife saw him for a consult of a brain tumor, and he advised that it was benign and we would monitor it. He and his staff were excellent! Advise was great. His info was confirmed by internet research. I certainly recommend him highly. He advised no surgery at this point.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

This was the second surgery Dr. Hackman did on me. Two seperate disks. Very happy and please with both. I really like Dr. hackman. Always follow his instructions! BW Williamson. Brantley,Al.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Hackman did 3level disc on wife neck ... wife suffered SCI during surgery ... Hackman said she would 'get better' ... wife has constant pain, damaged motor skills on rt side, severe neuro problems on lt side ... wish we had used someone better.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2007

This doctor is extremely old school. He doesn't believe in more modern tests that could have determined what my pain was caused by and basically wrote me off. Seek another doctor if you really want someone who is willing to utilize all that is out there in the medical field to help you

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007

Dr. John E. Hackman's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1970)