Ratings for Dr. Ralph A. Callender

I have paid off my bill. They have let my daughter go due to me calling dental board cause nymerous times have i called to see what is going on always something new. They are horrible Dont go there. 2 pf my kids go there and i am having bad experience with both

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Secretary Kathy has the worst people skills known to man. I've complained many times and she is still rude every time I've went in the office. Do not recommend this office.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Tired of secretary giving me half truths, and the run around. I been very frustrated with getting help for my daughters TMJ symptoms now for nearing 2 months. Un-necessary delays on refferals and information sharing to get things done. Secretary told me that she didn't think Medi-cal would approve my daughters braces! I think different, as well as the specialist we saw to try and authorize approval! She should keep her opinions to herself! Sharing govt. links about Medi-cal approved orthodontics. As well as the link for this office, claiming to be supportive of helping get Medi-cal, free, and over $1,000 discounts on orthodontic work! I am insulted, and tired to my daughters pain being treated like a minor cavity!!! :( http://www.caortho.org/DentiCal.aspx http://www.denti-cal.ca.gov/outreach/DC016.pdf http://www.sixriversorthodontics.com/

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

Buyer beware. This is the worst office in town, the staff is rude and the receptionist has no people skills. The doctor is nice but seems he only works about 5 or 10 hours a week. The hardware brakes constantly and we spend more time going back fixing it...when the office is open. I do not recommend this office to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013