Ratings for Dr. Scott A. Hacker

Could not have chose a better doctor for my hip replacement!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Dr Hacker is the best Dr. I have ever seen. He is caring, genuine and technically brilliant. Who would've thought that these types of Drs still existed? I cannot speak more highly of him. The consummate, caring , beyond incredible Dr. He came highly recommended from a friend and I cannot be more thankful for having talked to him about my very complex situation. A one off. Be very VERY thankful if you have him as your Dr. He is one n a MILLION.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

Dr. Hacker makes you feel like he cares from the moment he meets you. He is honest, does not waste your time, and is a very talented doctor. Two co-workers recommended him to me and I have since recommended him to others. He helped me with my broken elbow and I went back to him for help with my knee injury. He has a conservative approach to surgery but is also the chief of orthopedic surgery at two major hospitals. I would recommend him to ANYONE!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

I have not seen this doctor yet but upon calling his office I was introduced to a lady named Megan who answered the phone. She is abrasive to say the least! When you call ask for Carmen she is a very nice and caring person, she will help you with what you need. I was hoping to get into see the doctor soon (since I can't put weight on my knee) so she found a spot for me and then went so far as to have a nurse call me to help with how I should care for it until my appointment.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

Wow. I have never met such a caring and compassionate physician. He invested himself into my concerns, never rushed my appointments, and has me back to 100%. I send him all my friends and family. I would never see another orthopedist anywhere. Dr. Hacker has my complete trust.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

Scott did a total knee replacement on a very damaged knee 5 years ago. The results were fantastic, far exceeding my expectations. Recovery was fast, range of motion great, no residual pain. Just fantastic. I was 55 at the time.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2012

awesome doc - very honest, very conservative ~ will not cut unless absolutely necessary!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2009

Rating of 10. My surgery went so very well because Dr. made me feel so confident in him because he is such a fine and caring DR.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2008

DR Hacker is one of the best doctors i have come acrossed, he has always taken time for my questions and i have high hopes for what i have to go through. ulnar nerve entrapment and rotator cuff surgery.i've done my reserach on both.i will right again after i have them..Elnora McCain of Ca.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2008

Dr. Hacker is a wonderful doctor, I am not so sure about his receptionist. She is not very efficient. I have had problems being scheduled for surgery, she just does not seem on the ball.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2006

Dr. Scott A. Hacker's Credentials

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

MB Health