Ratings for Dr. Harold Copans

Dr. Copans is perfect example of the ideal doctor. He thoroughly knows his profession and practices it with style, grace, humility, and ups-to-date state-of-the-art expertise. I offer my absolute highest recommendation for this shining star among medical practitioners.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

This is what health care should be like. I went to see him at 11:00 AM and was having heart surgery at 3:00 PM that same day. Absolutly the best medical care I have had!!!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

Dr Copans carefully explained my situation, the treatment options and the possible outcomes. He was very caring and understanding. I was immediately at ease with his presence. I am a new patient and look forward to a very postive experience.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

This doctor listens to you. He communicates with you.He has never disregarded a question or concern of mine. Twice now he has noticed indicators of a non heart related issue and gave wonderful referrals.Kind, gentle, professional and knowledgeable.The office staff will return your phone calls. They follow through with faxes.The doctor will call you personally.He makes himself available.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

A superb doctor with exemplary service; friendly, personable, and approachable. I went to see him for a complete cardiac workup. He clearly explained everything to me in understandable language without "talking down" to me. At the end, he mailed me a complete copy of the typed report that he sent to my GP. Couldn't ask for better service.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2008

One couldn't find a finer cardiologist. He discovered my medical problem after searching since the age of 13. He is always available and is very empathic and professional at the same time. I am so grateful that I found Dr. Copans and stay in San Diego because of my confidence in him. He is a man of great integrity.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2007

Dr. Copans is wonderful!!!!! He is very caring and understanding. He has a way about him that instantly puts you at ease.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2006

Dr. Harold Copans's Credentials

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1971)