Ratings for Dr. Jean M. Lafayette

DO NOT TRUST HER!!! Very dishonest when it comes to her level of expertise. Presented herself as a very nice lady. Did terrible work (implants)that I have to live with forever. Not as experienced as she pretends to be. Never followed up to rectify issue, after taking my money. Pretended that nothing was wrong with her work/my teeth. After recieving a 2nd/3rd/4th opinion, I've been told otherwise. She suggested that it takes "time to heal", what she meant was that she was buying time, knowing that the statue and limitations run out after 2 years - afraid of being sued. Which was never my intentinos. I just wanted my teeth repaired and trusted her to do a good job. She ruined my smile for the rest of my life. DO NOT TRUST HER judgement or opinion. She's great if you're interesting in general denistry and paying $30 for toothpaste and/or mouth wash. Very disappointed, have lost trust in all dentists because of this dentist and my experience.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013