Ratings for Dr. Vincent P. Kater

super great staff. would definitely recommend dr. kater. will let friends and family know

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

Dr. Kater has been our family doctor for over 20 years. He is a wonderful doctor. I have asthma as well as hypertension and if I have an emergency they will work me in immediately. Dr. Kater listens to what you have to say and is always such a thoughtful man. He does a lot of volunteer work. I can't say enough things about Dr. Kater. If you are looking for an excellent family doctor, Dr. Kater is the one for you.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

This Doctor keeps himself up to date and is a straight shooter. I like a Doctor that can look me in the eye and tell me straight what he thinks. He is a good doctor with a very good bedside manner. Although he is busy he takes the time to talk to you and explain things so that you can understand them.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

Dr Kater has been my doctor for several years. He is courteous, caring, gentle, and compassionate. He explains the options of treatment and allows me to make the final decision. He explains his job as a physician is to educate and tell me what he would do. I feel respected and NOT forced to comply until I am comfortable. I am very pleased with he and his staff.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

He was our family doctor for from 2003 through 2006 till we relocated to Maryland. A very friendly and good doctor. Most (but not all) of his front office staff were friendly and helpful. Our favorite was Peggy.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2008

I have Fibromyalgia with alot of other health conditions. Dr. Kater is wonderful, kind and respectful. He listens and trusts the patient. I hope I never have to change doctors. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2007

Dr. Kater and his staff are wonderful!!! He's very compassionate, caring and takes the time to not only listen but address your concerns. My husband has head several strange symptoms over the last 10 years and other doctors just ignored them or mis-diagnosed them. Dr. Kater spent the time to deal with them and we discovered he has a serious condition! I also love the fact that he sees kids. My boys loved him!!! We left San Diego to move North and my family will definitely miss him!!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2007

Great doctor - very kind, patient and helpful. I highly reccomend this doctor for anyone - young and elderly.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2006

Dr. Kater is very patient and will spend a great deal of time talking with you. He is a very compassionate doctor.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2006

Dr. Vincent P. Kater's Credentials

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)