Ratings for Dr. David C. Buck

I went to see Dr Buck for a rotator cuff tear. All he did was give me a shot (which wore off before the night was over). I had to ask him about P.T. "Oh yeah, you can keep doing that." is what he said. He never sent me to begin with. I had to ask for a script for it. Ultimately, he only spent about 7 minutes with me, left to get everything for the shot, must have seen someone in between because it took forever. When he returned, he spent about another4 minutes with me from the time he walked in and out again. I saw a different shoulder orthopedic surgeon who actually spent quality time showing me the MRI & explaining my pros & cons as well as asking if I had any questions. I'm due for surgery on Aug 24th. I don't think a shot will fix an actual tear. I also don't think Dr Buck even saw my scan based on his actions. Just my $0.02 worth. Not the best care in the world.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

We have seen Dr. Buck once before. He worked my son in the same day for a knee injury. MRI was ordered quickly and surgery went well. He was back playing sports 4 weeks after his knee scope for a cartilage tear. We have any will continue to refer patients to him for his kindness, personality, and expertise.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2014

Dr. David C. Buck's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal