Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey L. LEONARD

Most staff were respectful and understanding with my individual case. As a person experiencing side effects on their teeth from malnutrition and eating disorder, it is extremely difficult to even open my mouth in front of anyone.This was the one and only dental assistant who would look at my mouth in an odd manner and while removing my braces made a comment very loudly in front of patients and other assistants/orthodontist. It was something along the lines of "The entire molar is basically rotted off". It is expected for those in the field to be sensitive and understanding to each individual case. As i assumed she may have made the assumption it was my hygiene. All i can say is they are very lucky i did not take legal action, as im sure i would have made some sort of an uproar if it wasnt for my embarrasment.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Not honest, dr will say one thing to me and another to my wife. If you want to feel like you are a individual and time , patience , and care are given to your braces then this is not the place. Focus is all about the money at this place ....6 months into treat ment I wish we had not given such a large deposit.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

Exceptional Orthontists at Leonard Orthodontics and great service by the staff and office personel!!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011