Ratings for Dr. Lisa B. Scheel

She never gives us a reasonable diagnosis and we often leave feeling displeased with her lack of depth and explanation. Visits to her office accomplish nothing seeing as she usual tells us what we already know (drink fluids, rest, blah blah blah...) and there's no real treatment or further explanation of what's actually happening with our bodies. I honestly think it's because she doesn't know. Would not recommend her to anyone. Calls left on their recorders about important prescriptions are ignored and sometimes not even filled for a week meaning this office is directly responsible for some withdrawals experienced by my family members. If your insurance does not restrict you here, like ours does...PLEASE look else where. This is the worst experience I've ever had with a doctor, it's a huge waste of energy, time, and money. You're better off putting some ice on it or eating some soup. It will save you a lot of frustration.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

I took my son to see this doctor. She was not helpful at all and treated me as well as my son awful! She acted like she didn't want to be there and that she didn't care. She made me feel like it was a bother to her for me to bring my son to see her. She was very mean to me and ended up making me cry and feel awful. I will never take my son to this doctor again! I will not recommend this doctor to anyone! I believe that a big part of being a doctor is caring for your patients and being nice. This doctor's heart obviously is not in her occupation! She is very cruel! I wouldn't see her for any reason at all if I were you!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2012

Dr. Lisa B. Scheel's Credentials

• Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2006)

Top Hospitals in East China, MI