Ratings for Dr. Christopher CARTER

BEST ORTHO DOCTOR EVER! I love Dr.Carter! if you want a modern open state of the art office with a professional upbeat staff and highly trained and certified physicians then oc orthodontics is where you need to go. My childhood friends mom recommended Dr.Carter to me and he was by far the best choice out there. other places usually were in small cramped offices and employees seemed unhappy with thier work but every single person on staff in his office is super nice and happy and upbeat, lovely waiting area although I dont think i've ever had to wait more than a minute from the time i walk in the door with my appointment to where they call me back, the punctuality for a doctors office is ridiculously amazing. I had braces for 3 years and now have a clear retainer as well as a holly retainer, and any time I need an appointment, i usually get it by the next day. DON'T GO ANYWHERE ELSE!SMILES START IN DR.CARTERS OFFICE!!!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012