Ratings for Dr. Julieann S. Parker

I love Dr. Parker she is a great doctor she performed a laproscopy on me. She also delivered my daughter and was wonderful. I have seen some bad comments about her and dont see where its coming from she has always been very nice and understanding she also takes her time to answer any and all questions i have, never makes me feel rushed. I understand that sometimes my wait time will be long because she is back and forth from her office to the hospital at times for deliveries.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Dr. Parker is very kind and knowledgeable. I have had complete trust and faith in her during my entire pregnancy. My issue is not with her, but the wait times at her offices (both Evans and downtown). I have arrived for ALL of my appointments ten minutes early and have had to wait a MINIMUM of an hour each time to be seen. The staff does not seem to have any sort of care or hustle in them, nor do they care how long you are waiting. On one particular appointment, I waited an hour and twenty minutes to see the doctor with my one year old pitching a fit; I asked them if it was going to be like this next time and the nurse just shrugged and in so few words told me, "Probably." It shows disrespect to my time that to schedule and appointment I know I will have to block off at least two-three hours out of my day. It is rude and as much as I like Dr. Parker, I do not know if I can go through it again.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Parker for about two years, and I like her. I read the other patients comments and I never saw where she nor the staff was rude. She always acts professionally during my visits.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

I went through a very traumatic time and she was amazing. My husband and I had hoped for a child but I became so sick that emergency surgery had to be performed ending the hopes of me carrying a child. She was amazing the entire time, understanding, caring, and explained each step in detail. The nurses there could definitely benefit by trying to have a bit more of her bedside manner.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Helped me through a very difficult pregnancy with hyperemesis and pre-eclampsia. Always pleasant and understanding.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

I love Dr. Parker! She is so nice and personable. She is great!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

I only saw Dr Parker one time and I refuse to go back. She was rude to me. I am pregnant with my 7th child. She wanted to know if this would be my last BEFORE she even intorduced herself. She went on to suggest that I or my husband be sterilized after this baby. Her nurse had zero personality. I was offended.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2013

I have been through my share of Ob/Gyn's and got to meet probably the best one I've come across yet! Love Dr. Parker and look forward to my future visits!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

Very standoffish!! Short in her mannerisms!! Bad mood everytime I had a visit! Was literally crying during my exam, and would NOT stop!! Worst experience... EVER at the doctor!!!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

Dr. Julieann S. Parker's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 2006)