Ratings for Dr. Averil E. Mearnic

I have seen three dentists in my lifetime - one was great, one was okay, and the other one is Dr. Mearnic. Dr. Mearnic is a wonderful dentist full of knowledge and gentle of hand. She has done a wonderful job in taking over a well established practice and goes above and beyond what any patient could have hoped. She does a great job on me with my "issues" but even more importantly she and her staff are incredible with my young son. He loves it there - no joke. He sits quietly, happily, and without strife in her chair while they clean his teeth. He even got two fillings and didn't so much as flinch much less cry. She is kind and helpful as are her staff. The office is bright and comforting. I couldn't ask for anything more. Bravo, Dr. Averil Mearnic!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012

Dr. Mearnic is the best dentist I've ever had. She was referred to me by the chief of a division of dentistry at The University of Michigan where she was trained. She is also a prosthodontist. She is answers my questions patiently, her dental assistant and hygienists are friendly and gentle. The office staff is welcoming and is on top of dealing with insurance. She was in a group practice but is now in private practice. Her office is nicely/warmly designed and comforting-if you have fears of going to the dentist, that helps. I'm extremely particular about health care professionals and come from a family of doctors. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2011

Dr. Mearnic is wonderful. Phenomenal expertise. Beautiful "bed-side manner." Comforting & reassuring. Fantastic office staff. You instantly know that you're in the hands of a pure professional!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011