Ratings for Dr. Joseph D. Osipow

Dr. Osipow.... He is a great talented dentist, boss, and person that I have ever met for the one year that I have worked with him.... he has done wonders and at the same time he teaches them how to maintain their teeth the proper way... I would have love to keep working with him but unfortunately I had to further my career...please don't get discourage by any comment that's out of place.... "It gets to try for someone to know"

flag | Submitted December 31, 2012

DR. OSIPOW is THE BEST! Honest, talented beyond belief! He doesn't just guess at what he's doing! Dr. Osipow is THE CONSUMMATE PROFESSIONAL! And I should know, because I am a "Certified Dental Assistant". I had the GREAT Fortune to be mentored by Dr. Osipow for my first "real" job! I have seen him SAVE teeth that NO other dentist would be able to! So if there is ANY NEGATIVE POST written about Dr. Osipow ANYWHERE, DO NOT BELIEVE IT!!! It's just a "spammer" who is ignorant, or some a-hole with a "Personal Jealous" vendetta! For I have known this Caring, Talented, Trustworthy, Scrupulous, Conscientious dentist for 34 YEARS! Since moving on to another career, I have NEVER seen truly GREAT DENTISTRY again! I feel sorry for anyone who doesn't use Dr. Osipow!!!!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2012

i love dr. osipow - he is wonderful. he is a gifted dentist, diagnostician, has an impeccable bedside manner, is never rude and always open and available for questions and emergencies.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

he is wonderful, amazing, fabulous - i am in love!!!! i wish i had known of dr. osipow years ago - my teeth would be in much better shape and my dental work would not have had to be redone. go to him!!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

The ONLY DENTIST to use in Manhattan bar none! A true artist, kind, knowledgeable, and honest!! Just go there and you will realize that you have made the right choice! I should know because I'm a CDA Certified Dental Assistant, granddaughter , daughter, sister, and niece of dentists. Run, don't walk to Dr. Osipow!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

Our family has been going to Dr. Osipow for 30 years, my grown children still see him on a regular basis. He is the consummate professional, always giving sound advice. A cap that Dr. Osipow did for me 25 years ago is still perfect for my smile, this to me shows the depth of his knowledge, skill, artistry and talent.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2010

Even though I read a negative review of him, I decided to to have a simple procedure done by him non the less because of the great location. I don't like to give negative feedback, but want to help others avoid the trouble and pain I had to go through. Though he took his time and is a civilized guy a simple procedure was not well executed and had to be corrected by another dentist. I was unnecessarily in pain for a month and half. There are better dentists with cleaner offices in New York and especially the UES. Even if procedures would have been of the highest quality, Dr. Osipow is very overpriced, even for the Upper East Side. Would look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2009

Dr Osipow has been my dentist fro 25 years. No way he filed down someone's teeth without permission. Most ridiculous thing I've ever read.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2009

I have been going to Dr. Osipow for years, and he does a superb job every time.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2006

Ruined two healthy front teeth by filing them down completely unnecessarily and without permission. Attempted to "fix" this with bonding, which broke, leaving a constantly annoying rough edge. Then suggested possibility of repairing teeth by filing front surfaces and covering these with stronger material, an extreme proposal for treating what once were healthy teeth.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2006