Ratings for Dr. Dean A. Schaner

Dr. Dean is incredible! I am a returning patient. He takes special time and care with each individual. Paper work is important. I would be cynical if I thought he didn't look into my entire history and all of my habits. Dr. Dean painted a very clear picture and was very honest and open about the care I was receiving. He has done more for me than any doctor has ever done and far surpasses medical expectations. I would recommend him to any friend seeking care.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2013

I started seeing Dr Schaner 7 years ago. I had horrible migraines and daily headaches and back and neck problems. He was able to determine through nutrition and chiropractic/kinesiolgy that I needed to avoid all wheat and dairy. Since that time, my daily headaches are gone and I get 3 migraines a year(as opposed to 15-18). He changed my quality of life. He treats the whole person. I take my children to see him as well. I would highly recommend him. He is a healer.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

I had suffered from chronic pain in my neck and back since 2002. I had been treated by several chiropractors but without any lasting change. When I met Dr Schaner and Jenn Jessup, my life changed. The treatment that Dr Schaner gave me was different than any other. He treated me as a full person; addressing my body, mind, and spirit. Which included an overhaul of my diet which no other doctor had addressed! This new diet was specifically designed for my body by Dr Schaner and the nutritionist. After 5 months I was experiencing lasting relief from my chronic pain, it was a miracle for me. I was given my body back and given the tools on how to keep it in optimal health. I don't know what I'd do with out Dr Schaner. I have complete trust for him and would and have recommend him for anyone looking to change their life.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

After seeing several very good chiropractors over the years, I finally found Dr. Schaner, who was the only one to really "give me my life back". I can walk and hike with ease again, my nervousness system is WAY calmed down, I now know what to do nutrition-wise. He is especially great if you've had a car accident. I can't thank him enough!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

I can't imagine what my life would be like if I hadn't found Dr. Schaner. I fully trust him, and he was the ONLY 'doctor' I had found in 5 years that could actually make me consistently feel better instead of worse. I now have a thriving life, in all areas, thanks in large part to the work he provides. He gets to the root of the issue and is genuinely concerned with the well-being of his patients. I would recommend that everyone go see Dr. Schaner, his work will change your life. No one else can provide the level of detail, commitment, and passion that he does. You'd be wasting your time and money to go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

I would not trust anyone else with my medical and dietary needs. Dr. Dean is the most knowledgeable Chiropractor I've ever seen and applies his skills and knowledge professionally and perfectly suited to my needs. Dr. Dean is unique in that he combines muscle testing, total body modification and a multitude of testing methods to discern what the issues are in my body. He's great at subscribing treatment that is specifically suited to what I need to achieve wellness whether it's muscle pain or a cold, stomach related issues, thyroid, lack of energy, etc.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

Proceed with caution. I asked Dr Schaner if he could help me with an injury, and when he said he thought he could, I scheduled an appointment. An hour of paperwork, another hour of talking about my paperwork and doing muscle testing, and a second visit to receive my computer printout detailing nutritional problems, I got NO treatment. Got many nutritional recommendations that I was not interested in. Cost.....$230.00. He indicated that adjustments without additional nutritional counseling and lifestyle changes might not work because he would have to keep re-doing them. Obviously I didn't want to pursue "adjustments only" since he didn't think they would be satisfactory. He offered additional very pricey package plans that ranged from 1200 to 2400.00 to change my diet and relieve my stress. This experience was the most stressful thing in my life for awhile! And an additional week and a half of untreated pain. New chiropractor today. I'm relieved, and experiencing less pain.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013