Ratings for Dr. Dana E. Onet

The staff is very friendly and nice as are the dental assistants. However, the same cannot be said about Dr. Onet. She's stern, very rude and not comforting at all. Whenever she would do any type of work on my teeth, it was an unpleasant experience. One terrible experience I had was when I was unable to keep my mouth open while she was trying to inject novocaine into my gums. I tried to stay as still as possible. She unexpectedly then proceeded to scream at me to stop moving. She said it's so loudly enough that the patients on either side of me could hear what she said and then they proceeded to stare at me throughout the rest of my procedure. I never felt so uncomfortable and wanted to leave badly. Her level of unprofessionalism is insane. I would not recommend her to anybody for any kind of dental procedure. Plus all the equipment that she uses is very old and not up to date. Again, I would not recommend going to see her. I have since moved on to another dentist.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Dr Onet did a poor crown and is not paying back my dental insurance even though she agreed to. In my appointment there, I heard her talking to patients in a rude and condescending manner. I will never use again.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016