Ratings for Dr. Jerome Granato

I have been a patient for 10-15 years. At the outset, my dental health was appalling (serious gum disease, serious bite issues, chronic infection, poor daily hygiene practices -- an outcome of British 1970s dentistry + poverty -> fillings without anaesthesia -> dentists to be avoided like the plague); driven by Dr Granato, and with help of an oral surgeon and orthodontist recommended by him, my dental health is now significantly improved (healthy gums, bite issues resolved via orthodontia/implants). With any other dentist, I seriously doubt that I would have made such a significant positive transition. All staff at his practice are very pleasant and highly efficient/skilled. The staff that I interact with most frequently have worked with him for the entire duration of my association with his practice. Emergencies have always been dealt with promptly and effectively, including those which have arisen out of hours. I cannot speak highly enough of Dr. Granato and his team.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Great doctor and staff. Ultra modern facility. Never feel rushed and doctor and staff really spend time delivering excellent care

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011