Ratings for Dr. Daniel S. Tenney

Let me start by saying, I am a nurse, so I'm pretty picky. I have been seeing Dr. Tenney for nearly 2 months now. I have taken his advice on dietary changes, and am in a process of reducing medications, between my primary doctor, and doctor Tenney. My primary problems are Osteoarthritis and GI (Colitis/heartburn), and I am/was on multiple medications for these, and other issues. Dr. Tenney is thorough, supportive, knowledgeable, kind and patient. I would recommend him to anyone, especially someone whose medical picture is beginning to get complicated. He sifts right through to the important things. I believe it helps that he lives what he preaches! I am making a lot of changes, so I need to say that I was essentially ready for these changes when I went to him. When he suggested to me some significant changes to my lifestyle, it wasn't the first time I had heard these ideas. Of course I have resisted these changes in the past. I guess it was time for me to listen. I'd say, if you're tired of feeling sick, and still believe you can heal, Dr. Tenney is the doctor for you!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

I have many, many health issues. I've seen Dr. Tenney two times and he's amazing! I know he can help me reach my goal of getting off all medications with his system of naturapath care, kinesiology and chiropractic care. Plus, he's so gentle and explains what he is doing and why he is doing it. I'm so glad I found him!!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

Dr Tenney was for a second opinion on my problem and I wanted to try natural healing. His advice on the first visit gave me immediate results. I am still healing and am on my way to being fully recovered. I highly recommend this doctor - if what you are doing is not working, try this doctor....you won't regret it.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

I was vacationing in Colorado and started experiencing significant pain that made the remainder of my trip and the long drive back to Virginia look pretty bleak and difficult. Dr. Tenney treated me with skill and gentleness, bringing me immediate relief. While this injury is one that will require continued care before it's completely resolved, I was able to have a great vacation and no problem during the long drive home.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014