Ratings for Dr. Jonathan J. Golab

Very good service. My husband, who hates dentists by the way, loved Dr Golab. I had a regular dentist, but every time I went in they said I had perfect teeth. One night, we were having supper, and I got a really and tooth ache. It would not stop. I called my dentist, and they never called me back. So I called Dr Golab at his office, and he got me in right away. I had a large cavity (why did my dentist not tell me this?), and he fixed it. I don't have a toothache anymore. I owe him :)

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

I had been to FOUR, count that, FOUR dentists. All told me, even specialists, that they could not save my tooth, and I needed it pulled. Dr Golab was very positive towards me, and said that it's quite a challenge, but it can be saved. Well, 2 years later, I still have my tooth, and still have my health! You rock, Dr G!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU !!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

I think Dr Golab is an incredibly passionate man. He really loves what he does. You can tell because he takes a lot of time with me to explain options. I have had my teeth all re-done by Dr Golab. I have been going to him for over 15 years. My mouth looks great, and feels great. My past dentists all hurt me, and he never hurt me once. He is really fantastic.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

RUN -- don't walk to the exit!!! Dr. Golab and his dental assistant put on the hard sell for getting my fillings replaced with on-lay's. I was told they would be harder than my actual teeth and they were the best option for my long-term dental health and were the conservative approach. What I wasn't told was that they are prone to develop "leaks" under the on-lays which decays the teeth, and they are also prone to break entirely off the tooth. These on-lays have neither been "healthy" nor conservative, nor lasting. Out of the many on-lays for tens of thousands of dollars, I have had to replace the majority of them with crowns because his "conservative approach" left me with not enough tooth to repair. I had good oral hygiene when I went to Dr. Golab, and have had excellent hygiene with every dentist and orthodontist visit since then. On-lays are NOT the answer. You will never get the wear out of them that your original filling would have gotten. Don't waste your money!!!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

Dr. Golab and his staff have been treating my family since 2002. I have recommended numerous people to him. His work and preventive maintenance programs are the best I have seen thus far. My Kids love him. On top of the fact he is the best cosmetic dentist around! I recommend him to anyone and everyone! Great all the way around!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

I was looking to get some dental veneers replaced. My old ones were dark, had black lines at the gums, and just were getting old. My new dental work is so beautiful, and feel perfect. I really am so pleased with the result. Thank you Dr Golab!!!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

I was in need of some MAJOR dental work. MAJOR!!!! I just didn't trust other doctors as they all just said that I needed root canals and all caps. Dr Hokan ended up fixing basically my entire mouth, without any problems, pain, and I didn't need a single root canals. I am so so thankful for dr golab.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

Never a bad experience. Great service. Great dental work.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

I have been coming here for years and drive all the way from East Dallas. I wouldn't go anywhere else, ever. They have helped me with all my dental work for years, and my husband just finished all his. We were just talking about how impressed we were with dr go lab, and said we should write a review. So we did :)

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

My wife is a patient here and still is. She loves it. I kind of always thought she liked it too much, but after coming here a few times, I was a belever. They reaaly are very nice and really do good work.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014