Ratings for Dr. Eric Belanger

Dr. Belanger is my hero. When no other surgeon would help, he did. I was close to incapacitated and very discouraged. He told me, after 3 yrs. of suffering , he could give me 'My Life Back'. That was 16 years ago in Ottawa Canada. Everything he told me was the truth... Yes, I would have minor deficits on my left side. The surgery should be 'good for 15 years'... You will be able to function well and relatively pain free, he said. I returned to Pediatric Nursing and kept my horse farm. There is not a day that goes by in my life without thanking this wonderful man for what he did for me. The only thing he was wrong about.....I am 16 yrs. post surgery and still going strong...! I need to mention, I am 67 yrs. old now.... retired from Nursing but have a part time job in our community and still have horses. God Bless you Eric Belanger, you did give me my life back and I am so grateful!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Dr. Belanger and Dr. Tariq saved my daughters life when she had her stroke

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Recently I had 4 vertebrae repaired in my neck. Dr Eric Belanger was wonderful in taking the time to review my x-rays and explain the surgical process and what I should expect. His entire staff was 100% first rate. When I awoke from my surgery I noticed immediately that ALL of my arm, neck and back pain was GONE! It has been 16 days since my surgery and I am feeling stronger every day. I would tell anyone that is having spine etc. problems to contact Dr. Eric Belanger he an his team are ROCK STARS!!!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

The pain from crushing a disk in my neck was excruciating. All my future dreams evaporated. Dr. Belanger restored my hope, and in a couple of weeks replaced the disk tunneling from the front of my neck. The day after surgery, I attended my child's Christmas concert at school! That was four years ago - there have been ZERO problems since. I'm a thousand miles away now, but I would go see him if I ever need neurosurgery again.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

This Dr. is too eager to use new technology. Against my wishes he used a new technology on me and left me in life long chronic pain.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

Life plans were ebbing fast due to a ruptured disk. Dr Belanger restored my hope, and restored my spine with zero subsequent issues! Forthright, kind, and concerned, a great doctor!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

I'm am still waiting for funding to be able to get the surgery Dr.Belanger recommends. I may have to wait for some time, since the accident is in ligtigation. I've seen him and found him to be of high integity. I have researched many Drs. and plan to put myself into his care as a result of what I've researched and based on his MRI evaluation. I trust him to be honest and forthright because he will not comprise his opinion to secure a case. He comes highly recommended and teaches others around the country. The center does have a website that would come up in a search. Very refreshing, and creates trust in what he tells you.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2010

Dr. Belanger is very knowledgeable. He has a wonderful kind and caring personality. St. Alexius Medical Center in Bismarck ND is very very fortunate to have him on staff.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2006