Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey F. Elliot

I went here to get all four of my wisdom teeth extracted. All members of the staff were super nice, and Dr. Elliot himself was even pretty funny. Everyone could answer all of my questions, and I recovered from my surgery sooner than expected. The only issue I had was really minor; the office staff had to call me and reschedule my appointment because it was originally supposed to be on Memorial Day and they forgot that their office is closed on that day. This wasn't too much of an issue for me, but I imagine it would annoy some people. Other than that, perfect.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

I cannot comment on his skills. However, I can say if you do not mind waiting a full hour after your appt time has passed to be seen, then maybe he will work for you. We waited an hour past appt, not once but two separate times. Unacceptable

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Dr Elliott was An excellent Dr. He drained Jaw. Consulted with my 2 Dr's & received Cat-Scan that showed a growth in Jaw. He relived pain by draining Jaw and at that point Directed me to my Internist and Rgymatologist that resulted to my Hospitalization for surgery to remove growth. That was 2 day treatment Dr Elliott stabilized my condition which was massive infection so on 3rd day I arrived at Hospital in a stable condition . He treated me in a most professional manner, working with my other Dr's and Specialist that resulted in doing what was needed to get me improved and a growth was discovered because of his medical care. A good Man,highly trained and it was my good fortune to find a Dr who could handle a complicated situation. High Marks for follow through.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

The best of the best of human kind.... to me , Dr.Elliot is a wonderful doctor and gentleman,,,God bless everyone in this office

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Just got my wisdom teeth out and it could not have gone any smoother. Very nice office, very clean, and great staff. The doctor spends alot of time with you explaining the procedure and making sure you are comfortable. The procedure went along without a hitch and I was out and about the next night. Dr. Elliot is one of the most professional doctors I have ever encountered with a great sense of humor and an uncanning ability to put patients at ease. I highly recommend him and think he is the best oral surgeon in Coral Springs. In a world with rude people, Dr. Elliot really shows the importance of kindness and professionalism. I would not go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Worst medical office I have ever been to. Dishonest in their billing dishonest in service provided and completely incompetent office staff in setting appointments & responding to patients. I would never recommend this office.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

Three family members, including me, have gone to the doctor at two different medical practices. The previous practice experience was very positive, but he left it without any of the medical and billing records for an unexplained reason. The new practice provided a good service, but the business practices were extremely frustrating and dishonest. Even with pre-approval from the insurance company in writing, they forced a double co-payment payment during the delivery of medical services for a child. After payment in full by the insurance company under the PPO agreement, Dr. Elliot did not accept the PPO payment amount and refused to refund any amount – there was only a small disputed amount under the PPO agreement that they signed with the insurance company. We have been demanding a refund for over three months to no avail. The doctor will not return calls or respond to the insurance company. This is the most dishonest medical practice that I have ever encountered. The front desk service was very poor. Due to their office design, you can hear them making fun of clients on hold on the telephone.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr. Elliot takes the time to explained and answers all questions. His staff was attentive and very nice. I would not go anywhere else. The office is beautiful and very clean.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2014

He's very nice and knowledgable. Great oral surgeon.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014