Ratings for Dr. Melissa M. Cole

As far as her knowledge on her profession she did great, however my disdain is with her attitude towards her younger patients. She very rudely and abruptly handled my 5 year after he got work done and started to cry. She very hastingly took the protector from around his neck and said to "get up , we just don't do that here" and told me to call when I got home and we would talk because "we just don't do that here". She was referring to the crying. Okay my son is 5 ! I mean really, she could have handled it a little more professionally. Anyone with children knows when a child is scared they cry. This was his first time to get any kind of dental work done and she did not try to make it go smoothly, however I would like to give credit to her assistant Candice, she was kind and spoke gently to my son. Maybe for adults Dr.Melissa would be great, for children I say not so much.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011