Ratings for Dr. Aubrey Scher

Many reviews discussing how he handled tough situations well - but he *caused* my tough situation. For several visits he didn't measure the gaps, and for one visit I only saw the hygeniest. He missed developing periodontal disease until it had already spread to the bone. Developed serious infection when he operated on the bone resulting in months of pain, and then 2 years later, finally got the 3rd implant from a reputable oral surgeon to replace the 3 extracted teeth due to the bone damage. His office did not care. I read these reviews - so they are fine when everything is going well, but in my case, he caused damage that will last the rest of my life--though I have implants, it has never been the same.

Submitted April 8, 2015

Dr.Scher is one of a kind! He is the gums GURU!!!! I trust him with everything when it comes to a healthy more confident smile! My gums are healthy again!! I recommend him to all of you guys and to all my friends!!!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Perfect gum graft. Didn't hurt as bad as I thought.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

I had a good experience with Dr. Scher, the gum grafts look great and his staff made the procedure as easy as possible.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Dr. Scher, and his staff are fantastic. The office itself is lovely too. I was very anxious about my procedure(wisdom teeth removal), but was put completely at ease, and had a perfect outcome. I would recommend Dr. Scher to anyone without hesitation.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Very smooth experience! He was sincere and nice. He made a tough situation as easy as can be.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011