Ratings for Dr. Robert E. Luckey

I am extremely pleased with Dr. Luckey and his wonderful staff! They are compassionate and knowledgeable. I highly recommend Dr. Luckey for your eye needs. He's very professional and up to date. He's the best kept secret in Wesley Chapel.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

All staff was knowledgeable and personable. They took their time to explain what was happening so you would understand procedures.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

Staff is great but the doctor is a jerk! He is mean to everyone including his family. Do not get an exam there. I recommend going elsewhere.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Of all of the eye exams I have ever had, this one was the most thorough and technologically advanced. The doctor also spent more time with me and was more concerned about overall eye health.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Very hateful doctor. He was actually rude to both me and his staff. Will never go back as they tried to charge me double what other places charge. He was rude to my mother as well. He is a nut case and totally unprofessional.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014