Ratings for Dr. Alfred Theis

Hello. My family just moved to Sebastian from Michigan 6 months ago. We were referred to Dr. Theis' office by our community center, Thank God. He has been practicing the area for MANY years, his "girls" have been with him well over 20years. That says ALOT!. Thank You.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2019

I visited this practice for an appointment and walked out after seeing the examination room. The equipment looked very old. One piece of equipment was being supported by a cardboard box and its electrical panel was open. The room did not look very clean. The receptionist's office is the biggest mess I have seen in a dental practice. The waiting room looks like it hasn't been updated for 20 years. I did not see anyone wearing masks or gloves. I would not recommend this place at all.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2019

I have been going to Dr Theis for some years now and recently had a crown done. I had some problems with it. (I glued it back on with Dental adhesive and couldn't get it off. )But they patiently worked with me and made every effort to make it right. Thank you for all your efforts. I will continue to use this Dentist and his wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

When I visit a professional and my experience is positive, I like to leave feedback. Being a Cardiologist in Sebastian I realize we usually hear the complaints and very seldom the accolades. I went to Dr. Theis on a recommendation of one of my colleagues. He has been practicing for over 30 years and is very competent and professional. He has a reputation for being the best in the area if you need a crown or bridge. Indeed he is. I noticed the comment from a patient about a problem with insurance. We handle insurance in our office also, as most doctors do, we also prefer that if someone has to wait for reimbursement from an insurance company it be the owner of the policy, not our office. The office surely did not smell like a sewer, the office is too busy to have such a problem, but, I must admit that it does smell like a dental office. Over all,,,, my experience with Doc and his staff was quite pleasant. Dr. Croft

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

They don,t follow insurance policy procedures, THEY CHARGE THE PATIENT IN FULL AND THE PATIENT HAS TO SUBMIT THE CLAIM FOR PAYMENT WAS TOLD REGARDLESS OF THE PATIENT HAVING INSURANCE THATS HOW THEY OPERATE FUTHER MORE WHEN YOU WALK IN THE OFFICE SMELLS LIKE A SEWER

Submitted December 21, 2015

I have been neglectful with my mouth and had several broken teeth. I saw 2 dentists in Sebastian and was told I needed 4 crowns, I went to the second dentist because the first was so expensive, it was even worse. As fate would have it, I went to Bay Street Pharmacy and when getting out of my car I walked by and decided to walk into Dr. Theis' office to see what it looked like. The waiting room was full of people chatting away. I met Leslie and after talking with her I was taken back and Dr. Theis checked my broken teeth on the computer. What a wonderful man. Leslie gave me a quote on the 3 not 4 crowns and I save many hundreds of dollars. Then I continued my journey to the pharmacy. Thank you.. Shirley Thompson, Sebastian..

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

What a wonderful doctor and staff! Very personable and professional. Thank you, Tom and Bessie Krieger, Portland Maine.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

I am a snowbird and broke a tooth, I knew it needed a crown. Dr. Theis's staff is absolutely great , the injection and procedure were amazing, so was the price.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

I needed a crown and called the offices in town. Most quotes were over $1,000. Dr. Theis's office worked with me and I saved MANY hundreds of dollar. Office staff was unbelieveable and I never had a less painful shot.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

I was searching for a referral site and came across ratemds.com. I contacted one of the higher rated offices and never got past the front desk. They were so rude. I then called and made an appointment with my second choice, Dr. Theis, what a blessing!. Every girl in that office was bubbly, pleasant and competent. I found out that they all were with Dr. Theis for 10 to 20 years. That says a lot for the office and it is all true. The staff is amazing and Dr. Theis’ “bed side manner” and technical abilities are verry good. I have never had a less painful injection and absolutely no discomfort during my crown procedures. While in the waiting room I got to chat with some older people and patients of the office and I can now consider myself one of them. Of course I was first and my will soon follow.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014