Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Rogers

We have had chronic medical issues with our 3 year old son. After trying several different doctors and clinics, we finally found Dr. Rogers. He worked and worked until he got to the bottom of what was wrong with our little one. We drive over 45 miles to get to Dr. Rogers, but thank God he is there.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2010

We love Dr. Rogers. We have been going to him for 12 years and we use him at least twice a year!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2009

Dr. Rogers was very rude to us. He did not even speak to my child. First of all, we had never been to the after hours clinic and had a little trouble finding it. When we arrived at the office, Dr. Rogers looked at his watch and said (very rude) "Did you get lost?" My family had a stomach virus so I was worried about my baby getting it. She was crying while we were in the office and he said (very rude) "If she keeps crying like that, she is not dehydrated" I also told him that she had been coughing and he said that she sounded good. We took her to a much more knowledgable Dr the next day and my child had RSV (which can sometimes be deadly in infants) Needless to say, I would not recommend this Dr to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2008

Every time we see Dr. Rogers my kids get well quickly. He listens carefully to my children as well as my husband and I. He always has a smile on his face and kids just love him. He is in the perfect profession! We all love him!!!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2006

Dr. Michael A. Rogers's Credentials

• Univ Of Ms Sch Of Med, Jackson Ms 39216 (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Brandon, MS