Ratings for Dr. Andrew S. Crimmel

Dr. Crimmel is very knowledgeable and is always willing to go the extra mile to ensure I am getting the best treatment possible. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for relief of any type.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

I haven't had the money for treatments lately due to insurance issues, but the treatments I had were effective, to my surprise, and I will be going back. He seems to really enjoy what he does and offered a relaxing atmosphere, which I needed due to my fear of needles. I would highly recommend treatments from Dr. Crimmel. ;)

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

I had never had acupuncture before but thought id give it a try to help my back pain. I didn't have health insurance but he was very accommodating. I felt some relief afterwards and he was very helpful with my fear of needles. I will be coming back. Thanks Dr. Crimmel!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

Have been using him for years and am completely happy. He really seems to genuinely care about my condition and treatment. I can't say enough about Dr. Crimmel.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2011