Ratings for Dr. Sep Bady

Beware! He is very rude to the patients and staff in the facilities he practices at. It appears as though he enjoys belittling others and using a great deal of sarcasm to do it. Don't be surprised if you have a bad patient care experience. He wants to be the center of attention in the room not the patient, he rarely stops talking, swears constantly and surrounds himself with people that show little concern for his patients and greater concern with pleasing him. Bottom line with Dr. Bady very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Was a great doctor. Performed my first surgery with ease. Made me feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

I had Knee surgery and he told me I should be walking just fine in a couple of days almost 4 weeks later and I have 2 weeks of physical therapy still not walking very good I wasn't given any post op instructions, I could go on and but the bottom line the level of customer / patient care was not very good, I felt like he was too good, the patient was just an inconvenience, they submitted my prescription pain cream to some pharmacy in Texas why Texas is beyond me, the paper I got said the pharmacy would call me with in 24hr, 10 days later I called them they had my information and did nothing with it they said they would "process it and let me know the next day if insurance was going to cover it that was 7 days ago fortunately I still had pain pills I had to take instead so I could not drive while on this stuff I would rather have had the pain cream. so my experience with this doctor and the service really sucked and I would not recommend him to anyone.

Submitted November 21, 2014

I was not pleased at all with the service from Dr. Bady. I worked with him for over a year to get my back surgery approved. Not only did he keep submitting the same procedure to the insurance company 4-5 times and each time denied for one reason or another. Not once did he very on his approach. His office never informed me of the insurance company's response. I had to call the insurance company directly for an answer. Switched doctors and was approved within 3 days of seeing the new doctor. I did not find Dr. Sep Bady or his office staff helpful in anyway. G. Richter

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Dr, Bady comes from a long line of physicians. He treated me for pain in my left neck to my left hand. And did the Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion (ACDF) procedure. the same one Peyton Manning had done. However, I only had to have my procedure done once. He says going in from the font of the neck is the best way. I have had no problems in over 3 years.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012

I was quite surprised to see this young handsome Doctor come into the room. He spent the time necessary with me to go over my X-rays. He explained to me the treatments options I had and the future outlook of my condition. He respected my decision on not having one treatment he suggested. I deceided on having the Rooster gel injection he also recommended. I would highly recommend this Doctor because of his bedside manners, time spent with me to answer all my questions. I felt I can trust him to treat my condition.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

Dr. Sep Bady's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)