You may also like

Rate Dr. Les H. Gavora

Dr. Les H. Gavora's Ratings

He has been our Family Physician for 28 years and has always been professional, caring, resourceful, with the highest level of integrity.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2846425].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

I travel an hour and a half for my appointments with Dr. Gavora. I would not go to any other physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2698629].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

Dr. Gavora is the best internist I have ever met. I just can't imagine a more helpful, knowledgeable, caring, dedicated and conscientous doctor. I am so happy to have him. I highly recommend him to anyone in need of an outstanding doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2480484].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

After reading these great reviews, I decided to see Dr. Gavora. He was arrogant and impatient. Also, it took him over a week to return my call. Don't bother with this doctor unless you enjoy being belittled.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2416575].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Dr. Gavora is an excellent physician-caring, kind and very thorough. He was recommended by 2 other doctors and I couldn't be more pleased with his knowledge and attention to detail. I don't know any other doctors who always call patients themselves and followup on all lab tests and procedures wwithout fail. I highly recommend Dr. Gavora for a pprimary care ohysician.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][716638].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2011

The absolute best GP out there! My family has been seeing Dr. Gavora for over 20 years!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][716637].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

The fact that he provides you with a "detailed" written medical report just adds to his excellent service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][716636].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2010

Dr. Gavora is very helpful and willing to listen to his patients. He is extremely knowledgeable as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][716631].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2010

Dr. Gavora is a caring and very knowledgeable physician. He is also a precise scientist having nearly completing a Ph.D. in mathematics. He is never condescending and does mot rush you if you have questions. He is highly thought of by specialists and thus he is a credible advocate. I am fortunate to have him as my personal and primary physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][716635].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2010

Dr. Gavora is an outstanding physician! He is knowledgeable, thorough, precise, and compassionate; his communication is frank and timely. I would highly recommend Dr. Gavora.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][716634].votes_count ]]