You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Les H. Gavora

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

Dr. Gavora is the best internist I have ever met. I just can't imagine a more helpful, knowledgeable, caring, dedicated and conscientous doctor. I am so happy to have him. I highly recommend him to anyone in need of an outstanding doctor.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

After reading these great reviews, I decided to see Dr. Gavora. He was arrogant and impatient. Also, it took him over a week to return my call. Don't bother with this doctor unless you enjoy being belittled.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Dr. Gavora is an excellent physician-caring, kind and very thorough. He was recommended by 2 other doctors and I couldn't be more pleased with his knowledge and attention to detail. I don't know any other doctors who always call patients themselves and followup on all lab tests and procedures wwithout fail. I highly recommend Dr. Gavora for a pprimary care ohysician.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

The absolute best GP out there! My family has been seeing Dr. Gavora for over 20 years!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

The fact that he provides you with a "detailed" written medical report just adds to his excellent service.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2010

Dr. Gavora is very helpful and willing to listen to his patients. He is extremely knowledgeable as well.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2010

Dr. Gavora is a caring and very knowledgeable physician. He is also a precise scientist having nearly completing a Ph.D. in mathematics. He is never condescending and does mot rush you if you have questions. He is highly thought of by specialists and thus he is a credible advocate. I am fortunate to have him as my personal and primary physician.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2010

Dr. Les H. Gavora's Credentials

• George Washington Univ Sch Of Med & Hlth Sci, Washington Dc 20037 (Grad. 1983)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "By far the best physician I have ever met. Takes time with his patients and goes well beyond the extra mile."

March 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He has been our Family Physician for 28 years and has always been professional, caring, resourceful, with the highest level of integrity."

June 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I travel an hour and a half for my appointments with Dr. Gavora. I would not go to any other physician."

January 26, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=293813'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

February 12, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=293813'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.9

February 5, 2014