Ratings for Dr. Nathan M. Melton

He and his staff were amazing with my daughter when she fractured her arm.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

I have been to see Dr Melton for different things. Just underwent surgery with him and can honestly say that part of the reason I selected him as surgery is not his #1 choice. He came highly recommended by my personal doctor and nurses all of whom have had family members treated by Dr Melton. I have zero complaints. His staff is also wonderful and very prompt with call backs as needed.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

I went to him for a torn ACL. Being an athlete he didn't want to do surgery. He gave me mess to help with the pain and a brace. He has a very good bed side manner and I would recommend him to any of my friends or family.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2014

Dr. Melton took the time to listen to my problem and responded with the best care. I feel like a friend everytime I go in for my follow up visits.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

The staff was friendly and helpful. Dr. Melton was very thorough in his explanations and options. He went over each option discussing the time, cost and pain impact. He then gave his recommendation. Surprisingly his recommendation was not going straight to surgery (an option) where he benefits the most but an alternate solution that worked. Very trustworthy and would recommend him to anyone debating surgery or needing an honest opinion of a medical situation.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2012

They have the best staff and Dr. Melton has the best bed side manner I have seen in a long time. I would recomend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

He fixed me. I can't recommend him and his staff enough.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

I did not find the doctor helpful. He told me the reason for my foot pain, just one foot, was that I was not using my ankle correctly because my calve muscles were too tight. What? I was told to go home and stretch my leg muscles, and gave me a script for a patch to be worn for inflamation, too expenses to fill. He then wanted me back in ONE month. I could barely walk with a limp and so much pain. I seeked a different doctor.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

I had a foot surgery 2 years ago and its just as bad so i dont have any good things to say

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

Dr. Melton was very professional but not to the point that he placed himself above me. He read the nurse's information before talking with me, unlike some other doctors that had to be corrected because I had copies of test results. He listend and answered questions. He asked quality questions and did not make presumptions or guesses. Dr. Melton's people skills were very good.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2010

Dr. Nathan M. Melton's Credentials

• Oklahoma College Of Osteopathic Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 2001)

HealthPartners