Ratings for Dr. Naushad Hoosen

Horrible de and staff very unprofessional at all needs to learn how to treat ppl all the same not making favours to just one kind of people!!!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Went for a prescription refill and had to wait over an hour to see him. He arrived late and the waiting room was full. He sent me for blood work 6 months ago but I was told that it was my responsibility to check the results on line and then call if a follow up was necessary. No wonder my blood pressure was out of acceptable ranges. He is arrogant and I don't think he has any concern for his patients. He charges you for every little thing including visiting a walk in clinic after hours. I am so sorry that I am one of his patients. I strongly advise everyone to stay away.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

Saw him tonight at Douglas Memorial with my dr. Asked for a medical note for work, was told there was a 20.00 charge. He wrote the note and I handed him my debit card, he said cash only. I asked if there was a bank machine on the premises and was told no, a few blocks over there is a bank machine. Seriously? It was 11pm on Christmas Day....his attitude sucked and we left. I'd rather pay another Dr for the note.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2017

Worst Doctor ever. Charges extra for every little item required. Must go to office and prepay for a pharmacy faxed prescription to be refilled. Takes “at least 2 weeks for a requested form” to be filled out. The staff - daughter and wife answer phones as “medical center”. This is a one doctor office, not a medical center. Seems to be filled with a lot of self importance. Over books patients on a continual basis. Appt for 11:00 am? You’re lucky to be seen before noon! Loves to write prescriptions for one month only. You have to come back for another prescription- even for meds you have been taking for years with no changes. AVOID at all costs!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Wait to long for someone who doesn't show up on time to start with. Gave my wife heck because we had to take son to another walk in clinic. Give it up mister personality.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Dr. Hoosen is the best doctor I have ever had. He follows up on all tests and has referred me to many great specialists. After my suicide attempt 3 yrs ago and subsequent substance abuse treatment, he was extremely empathetic and supportive of all the aftercare relapse prevention I was doing. He has also helped me with my depression.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Such a horrible human being. reported to the college of physicians and surgeons of Ontario. needs to get his license taken away.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Worst doctor ever. doesn't give a s*** about his patients. and his receptionist is such a b*tch. he shows up half an hour late and you have to wait at least an hour to see him for 2 minutes. Waited 2 hours one time. Recently found out I was pregnant and they told me to go see him first. didn't even order any tests to confirm if I'm pregnant. referred me to a gyno and told me they'd do everything. Get a call today saying my appointment isn't until December. so unacceptable and rediculous. This was the last straw in looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Thinks he's God. If you have the first or second appointment you will wait every time as he does not arrive until a half hour latter. He then xmchecks to see if you were late. The nerve!!!!. Does not believe in specialist or getting you help. Paper work as many have said is impossible. He never gets it done. Run don't stop at this Dr.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

I like his staff but him as a family doctor is really something I hate I told him I have bad depression a few months ago and still nothing, I really wish I did not sign those papers! Only if I read the reviews about him!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017