Ratings for Dr. Naushad Hoosen

He behave like a dictator. He is not polite. Always in hurry and running

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

Dr. Hoosen has been the driving force in helping me regain my health. Caring, professional and just a terrific human being.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr Hoosen is very thorough. He does refer you to specialists just to be careful. I wouldn't change my Dr for anything

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Dr. Hoosen will take his sweet time just signing forms, so don't waste your time expecting him to get them done on time. He also is reluctant to give referrals. Look elsewhere for a useful doctor.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Has no manners. A very condescending person. Wrongfully diagnosed my father with cancer. Worst worst doctor.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016

Ive been seeing Dr. Hoosen for over 2 years now and I think hes great. Didnt miss a thing. I had to go to the hospital and the Dr's there all verified and confirmed my current medicine & road to recovery that Dr. Hoosen had arranged for me. Looking forward to seeing him for years to come. Only down side is the wait time but thats everywhere now a days.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

My husband and I went to Dr. H on the advice of two of his patients. We find that although you have to wait at times, he has never rushed us at all. We find him to be very friendly, personable and knowledgeable and listens to what our concerns are. His staff if always helpful and pleasant even with their large workload. He is exactly what we wanted in a doctor, straight to the point. Some people might feel slighted by him but lets remember folks he can't hold everyone's hand all the time

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Very concerned & gave helpful advice. Arranged an appointment for me while I was there

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Just a pill pusher. I will say his physicals are very thorough but it ends there. Regular practice as a doctor is useless. You will never get in on time even if you have the first appointment. You will be telling him what tests to do so if you're a doctor and you know medicine, feel free to have him as your own doctor otherwise don't bother.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

IF you can steer clear of this guy! he is not helpful and can be abusive to elders. my dad gave him a paper to sign for income tax in July...a check mark and signature...and my dad goes every month for an injection and asked for the paper...my dad said in December tat he is embarrassed to ask yet again for the paper..he was told "you can find yourself a new dr if you want to? not a nice thing t tell a 88 yr old fellow! the jerk signed the paper on the date it was due after having it for over 6 months...meanie

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016