Ratings for Dr. Naushad Hoosen

Dr. Hoosen is the best doctor I have ever had. He follows up on all tests and has referred me to many great specialists. After my suicide attempt 3 yrs ago and subsequent substance abuse treatment, he was extremely empathetic and supportive of all the aftercare relapse prevention I was doing. He has also helped me with my depression.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Such a horrible human being. reported to the college of physicians and surgeons of Ontario. needs to get his license taken away.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Worst doctor ever. doesn't give a s*** about his patients. and his receptionist is such a b*tch. he shows up half an hour late and you have to wait at least an hour to see him for 2 minutes. Waited 2 hours one time. Recently found out I was pregnant and they told me to go see him first. didn't even order any tests to confirm if I'm pregnant. referred me to a gyno and told me they'd do everything. Get a call today saying my appointment isn't until December. so unacceptable and rediculous. This was the last straw in looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Thinks he's God. If you have the first or second appointment you will wait every time as he does not arrive until a half hour latter. He then xmchecks to see if you were late. The nerve!!!!. Does not believe in specialist or getting you help. Paper work as many have said is impossible. He never gets it done. Run don't stop at this Dr.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

I like his staff but him as a family doctor is really something I hate I told him I have bad depression a few months ago and still nothing, I really wish I did not sign those papers! Only if I read the reviews about him!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

He behave like a dictator. He is not polite. Always in hurry and running

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

Dr. Hoosen has been the driving force in helping me regain my health. Caring, professional and just a terrific human being.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr Hoosen is very thorough. He does refer you to specialists just to be careful. I wouldn't change my Dr for anything

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Dr. Hoosen will take his sweet time just signing forms, so don't waste your time expecting him to get them done on time. He also is reluctant to give referrals. Look elsewhere for a useful doctor.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Has no manners. A very condescending person. Wrongfully diagnosed my father with cancer. Worst worst doctor.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016