Ratings for Dr. James A. Stewart

Although Dr Stewart is a knowledgeable eye Dr I found him to use the eye exam as a platform to promote himself .. He said and did things I did not quite understand.. Talked about me modeling glasses for his business..talked about how young he looked..was this flirting or trying to establish rapport?.. I don't know.. After a miscommunication I found both he and his female receptionist to be a bit manipulative and rude whe I only wanted a prescription and not their limited supply of discontinued glasses.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

First time in his office and I have to say he confirm what I suspected, my previous eye prescription was wrong all this time.His the only doctor that listen to what I was telling him about my headaches and he actually checked my old glasses to compare his strength with the ones in my glasses. He such a wise and experience doctor,you could tell he actually cares and is not just doing this for money. I really recommende Dr.Stewart.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

This doctor my family is going to for 13years now. He has been great my children like him and he has help my four children excel in school with great grade due to their vision thanks Doc!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2011