Ratings for Dr. Mahrou Hazeghi

I don't typically jump at the chance to go to the dental specialist and tend to put off my arrangements to the extent that this would be possible. Tragically I broke a tooth and needed to go in. This office is astounding for their care and their work was faultless. It was essentially effortless and the entire system had extraordinary outcomes.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

lala wwwwjnkjnknkwnkswnkwnskjwnwkjnwkjnwkjswnwnkwnskwnskwj

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Dr. Hazeghi has been my dentist for a while now and I’ve never regretted a session. My teeth feel skillfully scrubbed and has that shine I never thought I’d see in teeth. Thanks to Dr. Hazeghi for my bright smile!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Dr. Hazeghi and the team were pretty good professionals. The moment you step inside you instantly have that atmosphere of cleanliness. I guess it’s due to how the place smells of toothpaste. I had my mouth cleaned there and I didn’t feel any weird pain during the procedure. I’m definitely going back to Dr. Hazeghi.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

I had a small gap between the right parts of my jaw. It was irritating when some food would get stuck in there. I had the gap filled by Dr. Hazeghi and it’s been a while and my gap is still filled. Thanks to Dr. Hazeghi’s procedure.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

I was unfortunately a buck-toothed person. And unfortunately it bothered me that they were pretty yellow. I went to Dr. Hazeghi and had them bleached sparkling white. Now my buck teeth look better!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

I had my teeth bleached by Dr. Hazeghi and I like that the procedures were disclosed extensively. I didn’t even have to ask so many questions. My teeth are whiter now and it’s all thanks to Dr. Hazeghi.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

I suffered from grave teeth discoloration. This was not because my teeth are naturally yellow but because of the food that I have been eating as well as my oral care practices. Did you know that? I didn't either until I went to Dr. Ramezani. I believe I have made my point. Go check her out if you want to change the way that you look at your teeth or how other people see them.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

This dentist is amazing! She has been helping me to get my oral care back on track and it has been working. Really happy with my results.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

One day I was walking and I tripped and hit my mouth on the staircase. As you may have guessed, I busted my front tooth and there was a massive chip. Not only that but my gum began to get swollen and I was in tremendous pain. My friends encouraged me to seek some help and I immediately made an appointment with the first dentist that I came across online. I believe that this was a blessing because I made an appointment with Dr. Ramezani. She assessed the damaged, did a tooth reconstruction and really hooked me up. I am literally looking like new and I owe it all to her.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015