You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Mahrou Hazeghi

Dr. Hazeghi has been my dentist for a while now and I’ve never regretted a session. My teeth feel skillfully scrubbed and has that shine I never thought I’d see in teeth. Thanks to Dr. Hazeghi for my bright smile!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Dr. Hazeghi and the team were pretty good professionals. The moment you step inside you instantly have that atmosphere of cleanliness. I guess it’s due to how the place smells of toothpaste. I had my mouth cleaned there and I didn’t feel any weird pain during the procedure. I’m definitely going back to Dr. Hazeghi.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

I had a small gap between the right parts of my jaw. It was irritating when some food would get stuck in there. I had the gap filled by Dr. Hazeghi and it’s been a while and my gap is still filled. Thanks to Dr. Hazeghi’s procedure.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

I was unfortunately a buck-toothed person. And unfortunately it bothered me that they were pretty yellow. I went to Dr. Hazeghi and had them bleached sparkling white. Now my buck teeth look better!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

I had my teeth bleached by Dr. Hazeghi and I like that the procedures were disclosed extensively. I didn’t even have to ask so many questions. My teeth are whiter now and it’s all thanks to Dr. Hazeghi.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

I suffered from grave teeth discoloration. This was not because my teeth are naturally yellow but because of the food that I have been eating as well as my oral care practices. Did you know that? I didn't either until I went to Dr. Ramezani. I believe I have made my point. Go check her out if you want to change the way that you look at your teeth or how other people see them.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

One day I was walking and I tripped and hit my mouth on the staircase. As you may have guessed, I busted my front tooth and there was a massive chip. Not only that but my gum began to get swollen and I was in tremendous pain. My friends encouraged me to seek some help and I immediately made an appointment with the first dentist that I came across online. I believe that this was a blessing because I made an appointment with Dr. Ramezani. She assessed the damaged, did a tooth reconstruction and really hooked me up. I am literally looking like new and I owe it all to her.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

I took out one of my teeth when I was twenty and at twenty-four the gap was beginning to bother me so I decided that I needed to do something about it and get a replacement. Being that I had never done this kind of procedure before, naturally I was hesitant and really anxious to see the outcome. Dr. Ramezani was really patient with me and she helped me to understand the procedure and that really put me at ease. That was a few months ago and now the gap is gone and I can feel confident opening my mouth one again and having a big laugh. You have one happy patient, doctor. Thanks.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Last year I was entering college as a first year to pursue my dream of becoming a Journalist. I want to be a news anchor and hopefully have my own talk show one day. BUT there was a problem. My teeth was in desperate need of some whitening. All that coffee drinking and smoking that had been done over the years had left some permanent marks on my teeth and it was beginning to concern me. So much like this new lifestyle that I was about to take on, I decided that I needed to do something about my teeth and I immediately got a referral from a friend of mine who had experience with Dr. Hazeghi and was happy with the results. I have to say that not only was the procedure within my budget but I am not in a position where I cannot stop smiling. I have gotten compliments from every direction and my confidence is up by two notches. It is safe to say that I am happy and ready to enter into the world of journalism!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Dr. Mahrou Hazeghi's Credentials

Guardian
Metlife

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hazeghi has been my dentist for a while now and I’ve never regretted a session. My teeth feel skillfully scrubbed and has that shine I never thought I’d see..."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hazeghi and the team were pretty good professionals. The moment you step inside you instantly have that atmosphere of cleanliness. I guess it’s due to how t..."

April 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a small gap between the right parts of my jaw. It was irritating when some food would get stuck in there. I had the gap filled by Dr. Hazeghi and it’s bee..."

March 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was unfortunately a buck-toothed person. And unfortunately it bothered me that they were pretty yellow. I went to Dr. Hazeghi and had them bleached sparkling ..."

March 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my teeth bleached by Dr. Hazeghi and I like that the procedures were disclosed extensively. I didn’t even have to ask so many questions. My teeth are whit..."

March 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I suffered from grave teeth discoloration. This was not because my teeth are naturally yellow but because of the food that I have been eating as well as my oral..."

February 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This dentist is amazing! She has been helping me to get my oral care back on track and it has been working. Really happy with my results."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One day I was walking and I tripped and hit my mouth on the staircase. As you may have guessed, I busted my front tooth and there was a massive chip. Not only t..."

January 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I took out one of my teeth when I was twenty and at twenty-four the gap was beginning to bother me so I decided that I needed to do something about it and get a..."

January 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Last year I was entering college as a first year to pursue my dream of becoming a Journalist. I want to be a news anchor and hopefully have my own talk show one..."

January 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a pain and went in for a consultation. I appreciate how thorough their comprehensive examinations are. They checked not only the pain, but did a complete ..."

December 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Everyone cringes when you say the word dentist. Dr. Hazeghi is an exception. This office is amazing no matter is you come for a cleaning or major work. They hav..."

December 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was looking to do some cosmetic dentistry and I had heard some great things about Dr. Hazeghi. The consultation was great. I never felt rushed and I felt very..."

December 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I made an appointment to discuss the option of veneers. The dentist was wonderful and gave a very thorough analysis of my cost, the results, and what to expect ..."

November 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I don't usually like to go to the dentist and have the tendency to put off my appointments as long as possible. Unfortunately I cracked a tooth and had to go in..."

November 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hazeghi is fantastic in every way. I absolutely believe you get what you pay for and this dentist is worth every penny. I would never go anywhere else. I tr..."

November 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very pleased with the beautiful office and extremely thorough care of my teeth. My appointment was during my lunch hour, this saves me a great deal of time..."

November 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hazeghi and her staff are absolutely the best! They are friendly and professional from the moment you walk in to when you leave. Also, they really treat you..."

October 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been coming here for a couple years now and am still very happy with their service. There is a professional staff and I absolutely love Dr. Hazeghi!"

October 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If you live or work in or near downtown L.A., I highly recommend Plaza Dental (213.626.6161). I've been going to them for over 10 years; their service continues..."

September 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This is by far the most beautiful dental office I have ever been to in my life. The staff is extremely helpful, and the dentist was great. Mojgan worked on my t..."

September 3, 2014