Ratings for Dr. Steven J. Lown

He's awesome. My only complaint is the wait at times, but to be expected from someone who delivers babies right?

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

I absolutely enjoy seeing Dr. Lown and his assistant, Kathy. They are both very kind to me, sensitive to my needs, and helpful. He goes out of my way to make sure I am satisfied with my care at his office and has always been more than attentive to my concerns.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Dr. Lown is super nice and attentive/patient while he is in the room, however, that is the extent of positive feedback I can share. He does not value his fertility patients- it is near impossible to get an appointment with him for this issue. I was due for a follow up appointment to discuss next steps two months ago and I have been rescheduled three times. I will be finding a new doctor.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

I LOVE Dr. Lown,he's the friendliest and makes you always feel comfortable. I will never switch OBGYN

flag | Submitted June 28, 2014

Dr. Lown is great! He is very caring and you can tell from talking to him that he loves what he does, and he cares about you and your baby. His office staff seems unorganized at times, and they aren't very knowledgeable/helpful when it comes to the billing. I understand there is a separate department for billing questions, but they wouldn't even hear me out before giving me the billing departments phone number. It may have been something they could have taken care of for me right then! But none of that is Dr. Lown's fault! =)

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

Dr. Lown is absolutely THE BEST! The office staff has poor bedside manner, but I wouldn't give him up as my doctor. I have been seeing him for 13 years and have had 3 children under his care. I would HIGHLY recommend him for anyone.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

Dr Lown is the best doctor I have had. He is caring and listens to your problems. I like the fact that he will explane everything to you that needs to be done so you under stand.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2012

After having Dr. Lown as my OBGYN for over 10 years, I sadly had to switch due to his office no longer accepting my insurance. Dr. Lown is the most compassionate, empathetic Dr. I have ever met and I am sad to be switching. I have never been happy with the MA's who talk with me on the phone, I find them to be rude. I called with severe pain and cramping due to my endometriosis and wanted to make an appointment. After being put on hold for 15 minutes, the MA came back on the line and didn't know what I needed. After I re-explained my horrible pain, I was then informed I could not be helped because they no longer took my insurance and I was left hanging. This was very unprofessional. I am sure Dr. Lown did not know about this, as I am a long time patient and something should have been done because I have already had surgery trying to correct this problem. Either way, if you can ignore the staff Dr. Lown is great!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011

L-O-V-E Dr. Lown. He helped me through my PPD was kind, gentle, and sweet. I was certain to go back to hime for my current pregnancy. Wish I would have had him for all of my pregnancies!!A++

flag | Submitted March 12, 2011

Dr.Lown is the best! I had a rather difficult pregnancy and Dr.Lown was there for me and my husband every step of the way! He was always calm, caring, and compassionate. He is also very knowledgeable and answered every question we had for him. He always made us feel at ease. I would highly recommend him! We just gave birth to our first child and Dr. Lown checked in with me each morning I was in the hospital. I am going to miss seeing him every week! I look forward to being pregnant again so I can go back to him!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2010

Dr. Steven J. Lown's Credentials

• Kansas City University Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1989)