Ratings for Dr. Mark WHITE

Terrible experience. Needed to have a psychological done for court during a nasty divorce battle. Having no psychiatric history whatsoever, I was given Dr. White's "diagnosis" based off outdated, faulty, and outright discriminatory multiple choice tests, including Minneapolis and other "intelligence" exams. He completely made me out to be something that I wasn't (based on scantron interpretations) and recommended that a father not see his children. Here I was expecting a neutral and open-minded person. This guy completely trashed me to the court and charged me an obscene amount of money in doing it. I immediately went to another professional who not only criticized Dr. White's methods, but re-tested me and found no problems whatsoever. This professional's tests and recommendations were accepted by the court, not Dr. White's. I was reunited with my children and no problems since! Huge surprise there! Avoid this guy at all costs - egocentric and incompetent fraud.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Wonderful therapist. He will not give up on you and is very flexible and easy going.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

flag | Submitted February 19, 2012

My dad went to this guy thinking he could help him with the bad anxiety and memory problems he was having since getting into an accident last year. This counselor-therapist took advantage of my dad and over-billed him and his insurance company for thousands of dollars, outright lied about being qualified to professionally treat PTSD and memory problems, and wasn't able to testify in court on my dad's behalf like he promised. A cruel and dangerous fraud. Don't make the same mistake he did. My dad is still messed up from the experience.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011