Ratings for Dr. Scott G. Glickman

PER DOCTOR SCOTT G. GLICKMAN...He did surgery on my mothers back and RUINED IT!!! She can not get around a year later. Has loss of memory due to being under anesthesia way too long...10 hours!!! All she does is complain and act like she is 100 years old. She is only 67. She can NOT get comfortable no matter where she sits or lays. My recommendation is...DO NOT GO TO THIS SO-CALLED SURGEON. Signed the son of a ailing and miserable mother who once had a very active life and now has none.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

I work for a surgeon whom referred me to Dr. Glickman. The doctor I work for told me, 'if I had to have the surgery you need, I would go to Dr. Glickman, he's a great surgeon and will do a good job." I listened to him. My husband and I had met with a few different before surgeons and choose to continue our search for whom we felt we wanted doing spinal/neck surgery me. Then we met with Dr. GLickman, he was informative, knowledgeable and cutting edge. The research showed low infection and re-occurrence rates. Dr. Glickman did testing, ordered therapy, and had me doing things to make sure that I needed the surgery BEFORE scheduling! (That was nice change of pace!) After these things were done, he explained everything to us, clearly and in words we understood. I proceed to have the surgery w/ him and I couldn't of had a better outcome. The only thing I would change, he was always very behind and that was an issue. However, to get the best, sometimes, you have to wait.(Thank you Doc)

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

Left his practice without giving me notice or heads up. I now have no doctor. Left me hanging. When I did have appts I easily waited 1 to 2 hours past my appt time.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

Dr. Scott G. Glickman's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Molina