Dr. Gundu A. Reddy (Office Visits  & Telepsychiatry)
Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(20)

"Dr Reddy is exceptionally smart and talented. I learnt more abou thow to manage my ADD..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Sylvia Lester

I feel so lucky to have found Sylvia. She's an incredible ear and really gets me talking about what's behind my anxiety.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2019

Sylvia helped me look at things differently. I'm so grateful for the perspective. She really got me. She's a true support.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2019

I had been to other therapists but always felt like i wasn't able to express myself so they could help. Not so with Sylvia. I felt like I was finally being heard. She's an incredible therapist and I would recommend her to anyone who needs thoughtful, professional guidance.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2019

I feel very lucky to have found Sylvia. She is thoughtful, asks the kinds of questions that get me thinking (and talking) about what's really at issue. She doesn't give advice but instead offers helpful insight. She's smart, empathetic and genuine. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is in the throws of a crisis or just in a serious funk.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2019