Ratings for Dr. Charles V. Toman

I didn’t know and I didn’t choose Dr. Thoman for a surgery. GOD and the Power of Universe made the choice for me. After two months walking with bearable pain in my right leg, I decided finally to see some doctor. I picked up the first one that came to my attention and went for a check up. I had no idea I had a hip’s fracture. Only God knew in what kind of shock I was in, when 30 minutes after the MRI, a call came from his office to my attention. He was demanding to check myself into emergency immediately. I was simply terrified. The very next day (Sunday) he performed surgery. Two hours later I got up on my feet. I miss words to express my deepest gratitude to Dr. Thoman. He is an exceptional surgeon. He demonstrates professionalism and skills, giving you at the same time the highest possible confidence you so much need at time of challenge. Not to forget that the post-op protocol including therapy were handled to details. I would highly recommend Dr. Thoman to anybody needing orthopedic service. I found Him to be an exemplary in every way – the operating room and aftercare. He is totally dedicated, thorough and caring. Without question HE IS ONE OF BEST!!!! V Bassy.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2019

Super!!!! great surgeon and greater human being. my new shoulder is almost perfect.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2019

Have had both knees done and Dr. Toman is the professional and excellent orthopedic surgeon in SOFL. I would only want him to operate on me. My results both times were way beyond anything I could have anticipated. I can walk miles without pain and go down stairs without pain. I just wish I would not have waited. He is absolutely the best and only orthopedic surgeon to consider.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2019

Wonderful experience! I was referred to Dr. Toman for what turned out to be a torn meniscus, which was the first time for any knee procedure. Great office— lovely, efficient staff. Dr. Toman’s caring, confidential manner put me at ease, and he explained everything clearly and in a respectful way. The surgery went as it should have, and I am on the mend. Thank you Dr. Toman!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2019

It's about 2 years since my hip replacement and life is good, Since my hip replacement I can once again swing a golf club , go dancing,work without pain and sleep through the night (no more tossing and turning). Thanks Dr Toman Tom Murphy Boca Raton. FL

flag | Submitted July 12, 2019

he is amazing, very professional and very knowledgeable in orthopedic surgery, i had broken my pinky bone and he did the surgery, i was afraid my pinky would not have the same motion after surgery, but to no avail, my surgery went just like he stated and the results are more than i could ever ask for, i have full motion in my pinky like it never happened, the most amazing surgeon, i ever so grateful, thank you Dr. Charles Toman, from Gianna

flag | Submitted June 30, 2019

After identifying my tear in the right knee, he performed surgery with great success. His expertise and honest bed side manor was greatly stress reducing and comforting. I am very glad he was recommended to me by my past surgeon who had recently retired.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2019

Went to Dr. Toman for a torn Meniscus turned out to be a little more than just that. Dr. Toman was easy to talk to, extremely knowledgeable, confident, and straight to the point. I was in and out of surgery and back to normal very quickly. I have nothing but good things to say about this fine surgeon. He even worked around my tattoo. What more can you ask for? Follow up and rehab was a breeze. Thanks Dr. Toman.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2019

What a fabulous find in Dr. Toman. I live without shoulder pain after a total replacement procedure. His post surgery therapy regime made recovery a simple and painless process. His manner put you at ease both prior to and after surgery. Five stars to Dr. Toman and his staff.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2019

My hip replacement was easy and recovery was fast. So happy I got both hips replaced by Dr. Toman. Love how deeply he cares and five stars for bedside manner. In my opinion, he is the best surgeon. Ellen Tobin

flag | Submitted May 24, 2019

Dr. Charles V. Toman's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Sask Health