Ratings for Dr. Jane S. Weston

Dr. Weston was very approachable and informative about the procedure I wanted. She also helped me go to my insurance to get the procedure covered. I was happy with the outcome and had no regrets that I had it done.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2010

She is such a nice person, warm and considerate, that I felt reluctant to give her a negative rating. Excellent staff, however, she forgot to do part of the procedure I'd paid for, and I had to have a second surgery to repair that. She tried a new technique on me, and even she commented that it didn't look that good after healing and offered to try again. I didn't, because I had already been through enough, so I am living with the "lumpy" results of a failed experiment.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2009

My surgery did not go well with this doctor. There were numerous recovery issues. The results were not what I expected and encouraged to believe. A very nice person but could not recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2006

Dr. Jane S. Weston's Credentials

• Stanford Univ Sch Of Med, Stanford Ca 94305 (Grad. 1979)

Kaiser-Permanente

Updates

• First Name changed from "Jane" to "Jane S."

October 20, 2013