Ratings for Dr. Mabel Stanley

Dr. Stanley is great with kids! She knows her stuff and is gentle. My whole family sees her.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

I arrived on time for my appointment, after several calls from the front desk about my insurance. I explained several times I did not have dental insurance. When I arrived, I was still explaining. The office was loud with music and telephones and a family conversation in the small space. I got on the phone with my medical insurer and offered it to the receptionist, but she would not take the phone. She kept calling a dental insurer to confirm the insurance that I told her I didn't have. I told her about the program that I did have, and she eventually, slowly, pulled out a torn, unorganized notebook to go through one page at a time looking for th eprogram materials. I saw it, but she didn't and kept paging through. Ugh. After 30 minutes, I hadn't passed the front desk so I went back to work. I will be finding another dentist.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

Dr. Stanley is now located at 9342-rear Columbia Boulevard, Silver Spring, MD 20910 T: 240-450-4054. She is no longer in DC. ...excellent Doctor, go see her if you need TLC, and you can take your children also !

flag | Submitted February 25, 2012