Ratings for Dr. R. DESI Gamboa

Dr Gamboa saved my vacation. I slept wrong and pinched a nerve. I was in so much pain and had very limited range of motion. I googled for a chiropractor and Carlsbad Chiropractic came up. They got me in right away. Dr. Gamboa was friendly and kind and felt like an old friend. He found the problem and was able to fix it right away. I walked out 99% better and by morning I was 100%. Later he followed up by email to make sure I was doing ok. He did all this knowing I lived half a country away and wouldnt be a long term patient. So his motive was not financial, but he seemed to really care. He is also very skilled. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

Dr. Gamboa is the most amazing Chiropractor. His professionalism, mixed with his great personality, makes any painful situation easier to face. His office is clean, his staff is friendly, he is flexible with my schedule, and I always walk out of his office feeling a hundred times better than when I walked in. He has a very deep understanding of the body, injuries, and the necessary ways that each individual recovers. I highly recommend Dr. Gamboa if you are looking for a great Chiropractor.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2011

Initially I had never been to a chiropractor and was alillte hesitant but it went pretty smooth. He explained what was going on and show me on a model spine. he went over the x-rays and showed me what was what. It was interesting. I have since returned a few times and all seems ok.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2008