Ratings for Dr. R. DESI Gamboa

Best chiropractor around with the best staff!!! Would recommend to anyone

flag | Submitted March 13, 2019

The whole office listens & tries to treat your pain!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2019

Knowledgeable and helpful. Really helped improve my mobility issues

flag | Submitted February 16, 2019

Very knowledgeable and has a great personality. Also uses an ultrasound machine that works miracles. Knowes where the pain is coming from and how to treat it. I would highly recommend Dr Desi

flag | Submitted February 16, 2019

Dr. Gamboa is such an amazing Chiropractor. He makes you feel relaxed as soon as you enter the office with his welcoming, friendly manner. He knows where the pain is coming from before I tell him, and is always able to help me feel better. We have been going to him for many years, and would highly recommend him .

flag | Submitted February 14, 2019

Dr. Gamboa & his staff are absolutely wonderful, very competent & highly professional. Dr. Gamboa helped my neck & back tremendously by using his techniques as well as using the coolest equipment. All in all, I’m very happy with my results & it’s always a positive and uplifting experience when I come in for my appt.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2019

Best Chiropractor in 50 states. Always makes time for you and remembers your issues. Provides a unique treatment plan for each patient.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2018

We found Dr. Desi on Yelp a couple years ago and are so thankful! He has worked on my whole family and we have all gotten relief. He really knows what he's doing and has helped everything from my back, neck, elbow, wrist and hip pain. I am glad his office bills out my insurance unlike the last 3 chiropractors that I visited before I found him. The search is over, this is my chiropractor for life.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2018

Dr. Gamboa and his staff are both friendly and extremely professional. Dr. Gamboa is hands down the best chiropractor in Carlsbad and North County. I would gladly recommend him to anyone who is looking for high quality chiropractic care.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2018

Dr Gamboa saved my vacation. I slept wrong and pinched a nerve. I was in so much pain and had very limited range of motion. I googled for a chiropractor and Carlsbad Chiropractic came up. They got me in right away. Dr. Gamboa was friendly and kind and felt like an old friend. He found the problem and was able to fix it right away. I walked out 99% better and by morning I was 100%. Later he followed up by email to make sure I was doing ok. He did all this knowing I lived half a country away and wouldnt be a long term patient. So his motive was not financial, but he seemed to really care. He is also very skilled. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015