Ratings for Dr. James D. Gallant

Wonderfull doctors and staff. Very politely greeted and rooms clean

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Great doctor. Has been my doc for nearly 20 years. I will hate it when he retires!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2011

In my experience, Dr. G is an excellent doctor. He treats his patients like we have brains and use them; can always get in the day I call if I feel it is important; Dr. G is honest and straightforward and delivers bad news directly yet compassionately. I have also had wonderful experiences with the PAs I have seen in Dr. G's office. My only complaint is that since the office moved (last month), there's no parking.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

The physicians assistant I saw gave me a terrifying complete misdiagnosis when all I needed was refills on prescriptions, and there were no doctors in the office at all that day for the second opinion she wanted. I then came back another day to get the opinion of a doctor, who said there was absolutely nothing wrong with me. They then charged me an exorbitant amount for both visits.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

When one of the PA's left, I wasn't told, I got a letter that discharged me as a patient, the explanation....A CLEAN URINE DRUG TEST!!! Yes, I was discharged as a patient for having NOT taken drugs.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2010

Dr. James D. Gallant's Credentials

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Corvallis, OR