Ratings for Dr. David W. Wang

Even when provided two MRIs with technician analysis stating torn ACL & my prior Orthopedic diagnosing a partially torn ACL & then again a more torn ACL due to combat, Dr. Wang decided to try to make money off me by denying it was a torn ACL & gave me a shot for the pain. After two days, the shot wore off & I learned the body forgets pain until it goes away...I was in extreme pain. I promptly FIRED him & went to another specialist who actually followed on with my prior ortho's recommendation of repair. He took photos of the massive amount of damage to my knee & successfully repaired it to the extent that I have no pain! I do not recommend Dr. Wang.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

if i could give him no stars i would. he is SO rude. doesnt want to help his patience at all. he is always 20 min late to your appointment, so make sure you have nothing to do for the day if you see him . ive told other doctors about him and they are think he shouldnt have his license. DO NOT see this man. your issue will never be resovled if you go see him.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Dr. David W. Wang's Credentials

• Chinese

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)