Ratings for Dr. Kurt P. Fine

Dr. Fine is a great doctor and is professional as well as caring. He delivered one of our sons and did what he could when we lost our daughter. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

I walked in with an urgent situation after being denied my scheduled appointment at another nearby facility due to being 10 minutes late due to fog during my 65 mile drive. (I had called 3 times and ended up waiting in line to check in for 20 minutes) I went around the corner to attempt assistance at a different clinic. The staff at this office was absolutely fantastic, recognized the urgency of my issue, had me with Dr Fine in less than 20 minutes, and I walked out feeling much better a short time later. The least painful female procedure I've ever had, and their level of customer care for a new walk-in patient was phenomenal. I'm very picky about who I see, and while I wouldn't recommend the first clinic, I definitely recommend this office and Dr. Fine. I'll be seeing Dr. Fine for all of my future gynecological needs.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

I will not hesitate to recommend Dr. Fine to any of my friends or family that are looking for a caring, compassionate, intelligent and capable ob/gyn. He was my doctor through 3 pregnancies, including one of higher risk because of my age. Additionally, he has been there with an understanding ear and calming words and information during biopsies (cervical and an ultrasound assisted biopsy on one of my breasts). He and his team have chosen their staff well. They are a great family and care about their patients.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Submitted August 7, 2014

Without a doubt the best practice if you want a hospital VBAC in the Spokane/CDA area. Prenatal care was very lacking though, it seems as if this practice is very overbooked. Appointments always lasted less than 2 minutes and I frequently had to wait over an hour to see Dr. Fine. He was a great VBAC advocate once I was in labor and helped me achieve that, and for that I am grateful. The staff at Holy Family was supportive and wonderful as well, although their rooms are tiny and very outdated. I am pregnant again and planning a home birth with a Licensed Midwife this time- much better quality of prenatal care!!!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

Every appointment that I went to was extremely rushed; he did not seem to be able to spend any amount of time in the room with us, and when my boyfriend tried to ask questions he would not make eye contact with him and would not answer his questions. Every lab order he gave me was uncompleted, making it impossible for me to get my lab work (including my ultrasound) ordered. Due to feeling unheard and honestly that he couldn't care less if I was a patient there, I turned in paperwork to have my records released to another doctor and within ten minutes I received a very angry phone call from him harassing me for wanting to change doctors. He spent more time yelling at me on the phone for wanting a different doctor than he did talking to us about our pregnancy throughout all of my visits with him combined. I would never recommend Dr. Fine to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

Dr.Fine delivered my first child by c-section 4 years ago after a rough labor that my little guys heart wouldn't tolerate. He was reassuring and despite what others said about him I found him to be very warm. He was kind and comforting as I was devastated that my baby wouldn't tolerate a vaginal birth. Also someone mentioned he looks down on mixed race couples. I found that to be untrue. He warned me he would be out of town if baby #2 decided to come out and she did but I had a successful VBAC and the other doctors there also did a phenomenal job. I did not find Dr. Fine to be arrogant at all. I feel he was extremely knowledgeable and a wonderful OB.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

told us to find a different hospital because we wanted to transfer to a different doctor within the clinic. wasn't helpfull at all.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011

The best OB ever!A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010

Dr. Fine is so fantastic! He d.helped me achieve a VBAC that was better than I'd ever hoped!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2010

Dr. Kurt P. Fine's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1995)

Oxford