Ratings for Dr. Raymond W. Blair

Dr. Blair is a great doctor! He is extremely thorough and takes time with each patient to educate you on the diagnosis and medication he prescribes. I definitely recommend this doctor. His staff is very friendly and upbeat.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2015

Terrible reception staff. Don't recommend unless you enjoy being belittled.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

I had nightmare situations with Dr. Blair's staff since my daughter was 4 months old. She was brought in for her first ear infection and saw his colleague. He prescribed her dosage for antibiotic for a 2 year old. The pharmacy caught it before we did anything detrimental to our child. It was my first time to ever give her antibiotics, I did not KNOW, and would have given her the whole dosage. Dr. Blair did follow up with us. Then, I called the office to ask for a refill on a prescription for her, and at the pharmacy, I found out they prescribed her a PILL for an adult. It was the office's fault, but also the pharmacy for having filled it for a child. Then a third time, the prescription sent to the pharmacy was not the correct dosage that was told to me when I was in there with her for an office visit. I was pretty much livid at that point. Dr. Blair did return my call however, and we parted ways. Dr. Blair is a good doctor, but his staff has many issues, these were their mistakes.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

VERY CARING DOCTOR SPENT PLENTY OF TIME AND GAVE PERSONAL ATTENTION FOLLOWED UP WITH APPOINTMENTS AND REFERRELS STAFF WAS FRIENDLY AND COURTEOUS ACCURATE DIAGNOSIS

flag | Submitted March 11, 2012

Dr. Raymond W. Blair's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 2004)

Top Hospitals in Ennis, TX