Ratings for Dr. Stephen T. Gagliardi

I love Dr. G!!! He is the best doctor, so smart and he is handsome :0] He is very personable. He knows how to joke around to ease anxiety. He did my c section and I healed up perfect! Couldn't ask for a better Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. G. was the Dr. on-call when I had my son. My labor was progressing nicely (11 hours in, 3 at the hospital), baby was not in distress in any way, nurse was awesome, and somehow I walked out of there with an unwanted and unneeded C-section. I hesitate to give more details for fear of being identified, but this was not a good experience. I would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Dr. G is the greatest. I had a few complications at the end of my pregnancy that required his attention. He discussed my options with colleagues at RI Hospital and performed the fastest and cleanest c-section I've ever heard of. Since then, I have gone back for another procedure that has since relieved all of my menstral problems. I owe so much to this doctor. He has changed my life for the better in many ways.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

Had TVT surgery. Procedure was clearly explained. MD was a bit late but he is an OB/GYN and was stuck in delivery (very understandable). Surgery was quick with no scarring. I did have a small issue after, but he knew exactly what to do, I was given medication and a fast follow up appointment. Only negative was that I had a drug allergy and I don't know if he saw that, or if it was an error--but regardless his nurses caught it. So far 3 appointments and I am very happy.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011

DR. GAGLIARDI IS A GREAT DR. HE HAS THE BEST BED SIDE MANNERS THAT i HAVE EVER SEEN IN A DR. HE WAS MY OBGYN 14 YRS AGO AND HE WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT MADE ME FEEL COMFORTABLE, WHEN BEING EXAMINED,EVEN THOUGHT IT IS A VERY UNCONFORTABLE SITUATION. DR. GAGLIARDI YOU ARE THE BEST DR THAT I EVER HAD, THEY ALL SHOULD BE LIKE YOU.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2009

Dr. Gagliardi is one of the finest M.D.'s I've seen. He is so kind, caring, and professional. He spends so much time with you and explains everything. Being examined by an Ob/Gyn is not very pleasant but Dr. Gagliardi makes you feel so comfortable. We need more M.d.'s like him in our area. He is the BEST.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Gagliardi for about 11 years now. He is always pleasant and thorough. I will not see anyone else.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2008

Dr. Stephen T. Gagliardi's Credentials

• Spanish

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)