Ratings for Dr. Barbara McDaniel

I have to agree with the previous comment. Dr. McDaniel is only interested in the money, she couldn't care less about her patients. She left me lying in the chair while she checked out my insurance (which took about 45 minutes). After she couldn't get any more money from the insurance, she discontinued treatment right there on the spot.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2010

Very substandard treatment/facility. I paid Dr McDaniel a lot of money only to have to end up seeing a specialist to fix the work she did! i witnessed her cursing at her staff, treating them like they are worthless. the staff tells me "not to tell her" that they gave me a mouth guard case (that reportedly cost them $1.00) b/c "she's so cheap she gets mad if they give it out! ....per the staff! after several visits i decided i would not subject myself to this substandard treatment and requested my money back on treatment i had not yet had....3mo later i still can't get a refund! they keep asking me to jump through all of these hoops to get it back! i asked that my xrays get sent to another dentist and they state they "can't b/c it causes thier computer to get a virus"! Oh my goodness! this has been one MAJOR mistake in my life and i hope to spare anyone else from having to go through what i've gone through!!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2010